Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sorry Chad and Karina!

In a pervious blog post I blogged about the ESPN World Salsa Championships and mention Chad and Karina in this article because of their involvement in the competition and made a few comments and opinions on their involvement. A couple of days ago I got to talk to Chad and Karina and I found out that my opinion was interpreted as a personal attack on them.

The post was never intended as a person attack on Chad and Karina, but after talking to them, I can see how it can be interpreted as such (The wonders of written communications). I feel that stating my personal opinions in my blog is what blogging is all about, but when you have a blog that can touch people personally there are times when messages can be misinterpreted and feelings hurt.

As with any mistake that I make, I will try my best to patch things up. Chad and Karina, I apologize for the opinions that I made, you guys have come a long way and have proven yourselves to be great dancers with potential. You have showed Indianapolis that our small salsa community can accomplish great things.