Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Dancer's Recovery from a Knee Scope


Now that the introduction is out of the way, let's start blogging! Some of you may have known that I have been having some minor knee problems. I have tried natural supplements and physical therapy, both of which gave minor improvement. I decided to go the surgery route. Last Monday, I had a knee arthroscopy (knee scope) done on my left knee. During the knee scope, a crack was found on my bone, which was then shaved smooth. It has been 6 days since the surgery and I am slowly regaining my strength. I have included a picture of the crack that was found on my knee. It will be a month or two before I can determine if the knee scope helped relieve the issues I have been having. Look for an updated post in the next few weeks.

I cannot wait to get back on the dance floor, I miss you all!!!

Category: [IndySalsero-myself]