Thursday, August 10, 2006

Exclusive Seek Peak of SalsaIndy!

I would like to welcome everyone to take a sneak peak at my new website, SalsaIndy! While there are a handful of Indianapolis based salsa site (IndySalsa, IntoSalsa, OpenSouceSalsa, etc), I felt that we needed a place which could help link them all together. The idea of SalsaIndy is simple, if it has something to do with salsa dancing in Indianapolis post it! Our salsa community may be small, but our hearts are big. With unity we can bring Indianpolis' salsa scene to a higher level.

Indianapolis’ Source for Salsa Dancing

Let apologize in advance for the broken links and incomplete content, salsa may be my passion, but it is not my full time job. Expect the site to up to 100% within the next 2 weeks.

Also to clear up any confusion I am no longer associated IndySalsa.